“If you are not making someone else’s life better, then you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” Will Smith
Today’s inspirational video features Will Smith sharing his “words of wisdom”. He is one of the greatest and best actors of all time and I think we can pick his brain and learn a lot of great stuff. That’s what I called OPE!! What does “OPE” means? Simple… Learning from other people’s experiences.
When it comes to having a “possibilities mindset” and being discipline about having a strong work ethic it’s hard for me to not think about this guy. He is the real deal :D.
If you are looking to flip your coin of life 180 degree for the exchange of something magical and exiting, this video is for YOU. It’s nothing but the truth 🙂.
Here are a few things you will get to understand, find out and learn…
- The difference between talent and skill
- What’s one of his all time favorite books
- The greatest lesson he learned from his dad
- What he thinks about being realistic
- What motivates him to keep going in life and
- What’s the true meaning of hard work
This video is super loaded with priceless life’s lessons!! I can’t wait for you to see it.
Now, go ahead, press play and let Will Smith’s passion and high energy infect your mind and life in a positive and transformational way.
148,356 views – 9:57
My biggest take away from his message is…
“Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.”
What’s your biggest take away? What inspired you the most from Will Smith’s words of wisdom? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Like this inspirational video? Share it on Facebook, tweet this to your bird’s followers and link this to your professional network in LinkedIn. I know they will appreciate you :-).
If you like this post, you’ll probably love:
- How To Discover Your Life Purpose
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #16: “The Meaning Of Life”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #18: “We Are Powerful Beyond Measure”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #19: “The Holstee Manifesto: LIFECYCLE”
- Inspirational Video of The Week #21: “Tony Robbins – Tiny Changes Mean Huge Results”
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a happy, joyful, and exciting weekend!!
Connect with me on: