Today’s inspirational video features America’s foremost business philosopher, Jim Rohn explaining the concept of “Personal Development”.
If you don’t know who he is, don’t worry! He is such a world class individual, an easy guy to like and one of the key people I look up to when it comes to personal growth.
His charisma, outstanding presence and profound wisdom make him in my opinion the best person to make you understand the s-i-m-p-l-i-c-i-t-y of this topic.
As you guys know this is a topic that I’m really passionate about and that I consider one of the best things I ever come across in my life. I saw this video many years ago and it open up my point of view to a whole new world of possibilities. And I hope it does the same to you :D.
The idea of tapping into my maximum potential and developing it to the fullest fascinated me since the beginning.
There is so much more to be, do and have if we are willing to play the game of life instead of watching it from the bench. Don’t you agree? Let’s have a little bit of fun and don’t take life to serious. If you are with me… Say YES!
Note: Pay close attention because in this video Jim will reveal to you the best way to position yourself to earn more money in the marketplace.
Also, before you keep going, make sure to read the warning below…
Warning: The ideas that you will hear in this video will challenge you to think differently, to defy the status quo, to look life with a new perspective and perhaps to go after your wildest dreams. If you are ok with that…
22,523 views – 13:53
Here below are 5 key lessons stated by Jim that are worth remembering and worth living…
- You get paid by bringing value to the market place. (If you want to make more $$$, become more valuable)
- Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
- Don’t wish life were easier, wish you were better.
- Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more skills.
- If you work hard on your job, you can make a living; if you work hard on yourself you can make a fortune.
What did you like the most about this video? Be sure to share your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below.
Like this inspirational video? Make sure you pass it on to all of your Facebook friends, Twitter followers and don’t forget your professional network in LinkedIn.
I can rest assured that they will appreciate you for bringing inspiration and motivation to their lives :-).
If you like this post, you’ll probably love:
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #16: “The Meaning Of Life”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #21: “Tony Robbins – Tiny Changes Mean Huge Results”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #24: “Les Brown – The Right Associations”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #32: “Amy Purdy – Living Beyond Limits”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #35: “The Truth About Success”
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a happy, joyful, and exciting weekend!
Connect with me on: