Today’s inspirational video showcases a compilation of amazing highlights of the Olympic Games held in Beijing 2008. If you are a fan of any sport in general like myself this will be a sweet treat for you. Believe me 😀
It’s very energizing and motivating! Specially with the 2012 London Olympics kicking in a few weeks.This video encapsulate the essence of a world-class event that brings the best out of people to the surface and also push the human potential to new levels of achievement never seen before.
You get to see passionate people doing what they love and loving what they do. And that’s magical to see. This is where legends and champions are born! “Tenacity, drive and mental toughness are tested at a high rate of competition and resiliency.” You gotta bring your A-Game if you want to have a chance to be recognized as a top achiever.
Now, let’s this extraordinary men and women stretch our mindset, passion for life and rejuvenate our DREAMS’s spirit!
23,162 views – 5:28
What do you like the most about the Olympics games? What’s your favorite sport to watch? Have you been personally in any of these Summer Olympics? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Like this inspirational video? Spread the good word with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers and don’t forget your professional network in LinkedIn.
I can rest assured that they will appreciate you for bringing inspiration and motivation to their lives :-).
If you like this post, you’ll probably love:
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #4: “Its Not How You Start Is how You Finish” (By far the most popular inspirational video of this blog)
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #18: “We Are Powerful Beyond Measure”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #23: “People Are AWESOME”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #32: “Amy Purdy – Living Beyond Limits”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #39: “Derek Redmond Olympic Race – Never Give UP”
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a happy, joyful, and exciting weekend!
Connect with me on: