In need of some words of encouragement?
I know… We all need a little motivation every now and then. Specially when things aren’t going our way, when the alarm clock goes off in a cozy Monday morning and we don’t want to wake up because we don’t want to do something we aren’t that passionate about or simply when there is no hope left to go after our dreams. That’s when a few positive words could make a big difference in our lives.
Well, I have good news for you today. A 9-year-old kid from Tennessee known as Kid President has put together an encouraging, uplifting and inspiring pep talk that will kick your butt in the right direction and will energize you to keep going in life if you feel unmotivated. It’s powerful!!
I have a good feeling that you are going to love this video as much as I did. Let’s the charisma, the positive attitude and the enthusiasm of Kid President inspires you to live fully and excitedly.
12,945, 187 views – 3:28
“You were made to be AWESOME.” Kid President
What inspired you the most from Kid President? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Like this inspirational video? Spread the good word with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers and don’t forget your professional network in LinkedIn. I can rest assured they will appreciate you for bringing inspiration and motivation to their lives :-).
If you like this post, you’ll probably love:
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #4: “Its Not How You Start Is how You Finish” (By far the most popular inspirational video of this blog)
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #16: “The Meaning Of Life”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #19: “The Holstee Manifesto: LIFECYCLE”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #23: “People are AWESOME”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #67: “What If Money Didn’t Matter”
- Inspirational Video Of The Week #72: “How to Find and Do Work You LOVE by Scott Dinsmore”
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a happy, joyful, and exciting weekend!
Connect with me on: